We all know how important vape juice is for vaping. And we are also aware of the fact that a majority of the population across the world is into vaping nowadays. And quite naturally, the dynamic nature and versatility of vaping as well as vape juices have caused this shift. But, have you ever thought about what will happen when there is a lack of vape juice supplies in the market? We will try to make it clear in this very blog.
Vape juice- a brief glimpse into the substance
Owing to the advanced age of the internet and technology, information has become readily accessible to us. So, many of us belonging to the present generation know what vape juice is, and how it affects vaping.
Now, for those who still are unclear about the substance, vape juice is a liquid that is used to vape. Amongst all the vaping accessories, vape juice happens to be the prime ingredient that helps people get the feel, flavor, and complete experience of vaping.
What is vape juice made of?
There are mainly four kinds of ingredients that make up vape juice. Nicotine, flavorings, Propylene Glycerol (P.G), and Vegetable Glycerin (V.G). Sometimes a combination of P.G and V.G is also used as the solvent.
Now, people who shifted from cigarettes to vaping mainly craved the nicotine and throat hits but without the harmful consequences. So, vaping became a much safer alternative for them. Why is that so?
Because first of all, vape juices came with an optional nicotine infusion. What that implies is, that you can either choose a nicotine variant for yourself. Or if you want to get rid of the nicotine intake, just choose a variant without nicotine infused in it.
Note: P.G and V.G ratios affect the vaping experience in a wholly different manner. If a vape juice has a high P.G ratio, vapers will experience good throat hits. And if it has a high V.G ratio, vapers will experience bursts of dense clouds during the chase. Both these elements make vaping a unique experience altogether!
How does the lack of vape juice supplies affect the market?
Now the time has come to address the elephant in the room! What happens when there is a lack of vape juice supplies in the market? Well, let’s look at the consequences-
- The first and foremost thing which happens is a common thing for the lack of supply of any product whatsoever. Price inflation! There is an unreasonable surge in the price of vape liquids when the demand is high but the supply lacks to meet up.
- The next thing which happens is, that people might not get the actual variants they were looking for. For instance, some might be used to vaping nicotine-free vape juices. But, a lack of supplies puts a hurdle to those choices. The same happens with people who are used to smoking nicotine variants as well.
- Another issue that a majority of the vaping population might face is a lack of supplies of their favorite flavors! Needless to say, it is because of the variety of flavors available that a majority of the world’s population is into vaping. But if people don’t get the flavors of their choice, they would somehow lose their interest in vaping and the industry might face a fall in its overall user base!
Well, these are the consequences of a lack of vape juice supplies in the market. But wait, this doesn’t end here!
These were the consequences from the side of the customers which affect the vaping industry so gravely. But what about the manufacturers and suppliers? What are the consequences that they have to face? Let’s find out-
- The lack of e-liquid supplies means manufacturers are not able to produce the quantity which suffices the need of the market. Therefore, there is a good chance of them facing a huge loss financially.
- Vape juice suppliers face the worst situation in this kind of scenario. Whatever stocks are piled up in their inventories, they would be compelled to clear them at lower prices than usual. Because vape juices have expiry dates, no one would want to purchase older manufactured ones. And therefore, they face huge losses as well.
- If anyhow the e-liquid suppliers refuse to clear their stocks, and the vape juices cross the expiration date, they would have a very hard time returning them to the manufacturer. Needless to say, they would have an even harder time selling off and clearing out the stocks.
Hence, these are how the lack of vape juice supplies affects the vaping market as a whole.