Are you looking for vape juice? Choosing the products of best e liquid brands is vital. It is critical to quality vaping sessions because you may have the latest and most advanced vaporizer and freshly wicked coils, but not having the fuel will not give you the mileage.
While shopping for vape juice is fun, it can be taxing because the market is brimming with numerous flavors. We have prepared a detailed guide to help you through the selection process.
What does vape juice contain?
Every vape juice contains PG, VG, Flavor, and optional Nicotine. Many e liquid brands refrain from adding nicotine to their products to prevent addiction—those who do usually infuse nicotine in the VG portion, which carries the delicious flavor. You might also find some companies using VG-based nicotine, marketing their products as 100% VG. These items comprise VG base and flavoring.
What are the key terms you should know?
- DTL: Direct-to-lungs includes inhaling the vapor directly into the lungs.
- MTL: Mouth-to-lungs involves inhaling the vapor into the mouth, briefly holding it, and taking it into the lungs.
- PG: Propylene Glycol is a watery liquid. It is responsible for giving the throat hit.
- VG: Vegetable Glycerin is dense and slightly sweet. It is smooth on the throat and produces large vapor clouds.
- Nicotine Shot: It is flavorless juice, available in a small bottle, and can be added to a short-fill bottle.
- Short-Fill: It is nicotine-less juice available in a large bottle with a space to add a nicotine shot.
- Freebase Nicotine: It is the typical nicotine most brands use in their vape juice. It creates strong throat hits.
- Nicotine Salts: These are tobacco-derived substances for use in e juice. It has a smooth throat hit.
- Hybrid E Juice: It is an e juice containing freebase and salt nicotine.
How to choose a vape juice?
While familiarity with these terms is crucial, choosing e juice is a different game, whether you pick the best vape juice brands. For convenience, we will break down the selection process into two parts.
Perhaps the first thing you will consider when choosing e juice is the flavor. Veteran and novice vapers usually select the flavor they desire and focus on the rest later.
There are various flavor profiles, such as tobacco, fruit, dessert, and cafe. What you choose depends entirely on you. For instance, if you enjoy smoking cigarettes, you may want to try tobacco flavors, like VCT (vanilla custard tobacco). It packs the taste of tobacco with vanilla custard and is also available with other flavors, like strawberry, coconut, and strawberry. So, you have many options.
Likewise, if you prefer fruits, you will have access to an array of flavors – blackberry, apple, grape, strawberry, mango, watermelon, melon, orange pineapple, and more.
Choosing by Bottle:
The best e liquid brands may offer different bottle sizes, such as 30mL and 60mL. These are the typical and most popular bottle sizes in the US. But the European TPD limits the bottle size to 10mL and the vape tank to 2mL.
Chubby bottles are perhaps the most convenient. They make refilling vape tanks, cartridges, and pods easy with the needle nose design. Since they are squeeze bottles and do not leak, their light weight makes carrying them easy.
You probably have enough information to make improved buying decisions. We did not include nicotine selection, but if you prefer nicotine in your juice, ensure research before buying. Additionally, always buy from reputable e liquid brands to prevent bootleg and fake products.