Warning: the body of evidence as to the actual effects of diketones
is unclear in the context of vaping and is largely unknown and assumed, and the
levels of any diketone chemicals in vaping liquids has yet to be addressed
and/or regulated by the FDA here in the US.
Below is a list of warnings that you should be aware of in general
about vaping any E-Liquid, regardless of diketone content.
FDA WARNING: According to the U.S. Food and Drug
Administration E- cigarettes have not been fully studied so consumers currently
- The potential risks of e-cigarettes when used as intended,
- How much nicotine or other potentially harmful chemicals are being
inhaled during use, or
- If there are any benefits associated with using these products
- Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed.
- This product is not intended for non-smokers. Don’t use if you
currently don’t smoke tobacco.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not are not
approved by the FDA.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device nor is it intended to be
one. If you are trying to quit smoking or vaping please consult your
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this
- Do not drink the e-liquid, or puncture the cartridge.
- Expect to have variances of the ingredients and nicotine levels. Exact
amounts are not guaranteed by volume or by way of aerosol.
- Do not use while driving
- Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second
hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed. However, Propylene Glycol
is an allergen and Nicotine is known to cause reproductive toxicity.
- Use this product in moderation, especially your first time. Failure to do
so may cause nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heart beat and
- Drink at least 8-cups of water daily. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and
water aids your body to metabolize the nicotine.
- Flavorings in the e-juice may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten,
sugar, or other sweeteners. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors,
artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
- Vaping flavorings may cause respiratory illness, disease, or
- Do not mix different brands or flavors of e-liquid, as doing so may
result in injury.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the
ingredients such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine, and food
- Additional Nicotine warnings: Nicotine is a highly addictive substance
and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You
should not use this product if you have any underlining medical conditions
which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience
certain symptoms after using this product. Some of the side effects of
nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure,
inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of
breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling,
nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior
to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep
away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event
that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap
and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison
- Drug interactions: Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical
drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious
- Do not use in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, energy drinks,
herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements.
- Do not use before, during, and after exercising.
- Children and Pets: Keep away from children and pets. Small parts and or
e-juice may be ingested and may lead to suffocation, injury, poisoning,
- Do not dispose of in trash containers nor litter the environment. Please
recycle or dispose according to local law.
- Propylene Glycol is poisonous to aquatic animals.
- Not for use by woman who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to get
- Vaping and exposure to vaping may potentially cause the emergence,
contraction, contribution to, aggravation or exacerbation of various forms of
adverse health effects including but not limited to cancer, heart disease,
arteriosclerosis, cancer, carcinoma, liver disease, respiratory disease or
illness, cancerous or precancerous abnormal condition or conditions,
disorder, sickness, ailment, unhealthiness, symptoms, diseases, illness or
malady of the human body.
- DANGER: This product contains Nicotine and is not for anyone under the
legal smoking age or women that are pregnant or breast feeding, as well as
persons with any existing medical conditions. Keep away from children and
pets, Nicotine is a Toxic and addictive substance. This product has NOT been
approved by the FDA.
- California Prop 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known by the
state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive
toxicity. If this gets in contact with skin, wash with soap and warm water
and call poison control center at 1-800-222- 1222. The Vaporized aerosol of
the chemicals are known to cause respiratory or other diseases and in some
cases are irreversible. Consult your doctor prior to use of this